Showing 6 Result(s)
Celiberity

Meghan Markle claims Archie was banned from being prince after royals questioned how ‘dark skinned’ he would be

MEGHAN Markle said Archie wasn’t made a prince after “concerns and conversations” about “how dark” his skin would be when he was born. [adguru adid=”11129″] The Duchess of Sussex said there had been conversations with Prince Harry and a “family” member about their unborn son and what colour his skin would be – and “what that would mean or …

Celiberity

Alex Rodriguez Addresses Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Dinner Date Rumors

Alex Rodriguez is remaining tight-lipped about those rumors he and fiancée Jennifer Lopez went on a dinner date with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. In early February, reports surfaced stating that celeb couple dined with the royals while they were in town for an exclusive J.P. Morgan event. The rumors were never publicly confirmed or denied by either couple, but now Rodriguez is addressing …

Celiberity

MEG A NEW START Prince Harry arrives in Canada to start new life with Meghan Markle and baby Archie after hammering out Megxit

PRINCE Harry burst into a broad grin as he stepped onto his Canadian Love Island minutes before an emotional reunion with Meghan Markle. A clearly happy Harry, 35, landed at 9.47pm local time after dashing from talks finalising his Megxit split from the Royal family. c He stepped straight into a waiting silver Toyota 4×4 on …

Celiberity

Madame Tussauds Majorly Shades Meghan Markle, Prince Harry And Their Wax Figures

Something looks a little bit different about the royal family. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they would be taking a step back a senior members of the royal family and are working towards becoming  “become financially independent.” This news no doubt shocked the world, with many fans and celebrities weighing in on their decision. Now, the famed …

Celiberity

‘Two most spoiled brats in history’: pundits furious over Harry and Meghan’s step back

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s decision to step back from public life has provoked vitriolic attacks on the couple and hyperbolic predictions on what it could mean for the monarchy. The announcement came after Prince Harry and Meghan criticised media intrusion and launched legal action against the Mail on Sunday. This, along with reports that the couple’s decision …