Showing 8 Result(s)
Celiberity

Meghan Markle claims Archie was banned from being prince after royals questioned how ‘dark skinned’ he would be

MEGHAN Markle said Archie wasn’t made a prince after “concerns and conversations” about “how dark” his skin would be when he was born. [adguru adid=”11129″] The Duchess of Sussex said there had been conversations with Prince Harry and a “family” member about their unborn son and what colour his skin would be – and “what that would mean or …

Celiberity

Alex Rodriguez Addresses Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Dinner Date Rumors

Alex Rodriguez is remaining tight-lipped about those rumors he and fiancée Jennifer Lopez went on a dinner date with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. In early February, reports surfaced stating that celeb couple dined with the royals while they were in town for an exclusive J.P. Morgan event. The rumors were never publicly confirmed or denied by either couple, but now Rodriguez is addressing …

Tv

Gary Janetti to Voice Prince George in Animated HBO Max Series With Orlando Bloom as Prince Harry

The British royal family is coming to HBO Max! Well, sort of. The upcoming streaming service ordered an animated satire series about the royals titled The Prince by TV writer and executive producer Gary Janetti, who has become known for sharing hilarious and often catty memes about Prince George on his Instagram accountOpens in a new Window.. The Family Guy writer, 53, will …

Celiberity

MEG A NEW START Prince Harry arrives in Canada to start new life with Meghan Markle and baby Archie after hammering out Megxit

PRINCE Harry burst into a broad grin as he stepped onto his Canadian Love Island minutes before an emotional reunion with Meghan Markle. A clearly happy Harry, 35, landed at 9.47pm local time after dashing from talks finalising his Megxit split from the Royal family. c He stepped straight into a waiting silver Toyota 4×4 on …

Celiberity

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Make First Public Appearance Since November

Back to business! On Tuesday, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry visited Canada House in London, marking their first royal engagement of the new year. The royals have spent the past six weeks in Canada with their son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, 8 months, for some “private family time.” Their last royal outing took place in November, where the couple joined Prince William, Kate Middleton and the rest of …

Celiberity

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spent Thanksgiving with ‘close family’ on a ‘long trip to Meghan’s home in the US’, royal correspondents reveal

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex spent Thanksgiving ‘celebrating with close family’ on a ‘long-time trip to the US’, a royal commentator claimed today. Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, are currently undertaking a six-week break from royal duties, although it has not been announced where the couple are spending their time.  But speaking on The HeirPod …

Celiberity

Wendell Pierce brands negative press around Meghan Markle ‘the ugly side of human nature’

Wendell Pierce has deemed the negative media attention around Meghan Markle the ‘ugly side of human nature’, highlighting her accomplishments against the scrutiny. The 55-year-old actor played Megan’s on-screen father Robert Zane in Suits, which came to an end after nine seasons earlier this year. Meghan, 38, departed the show in April 2018 ahead of …