Showing 5 Result(s)
Celiberity

Meghan Markle claims Archie was banned from being prince after royals questioned how ‘dark skinned’ he would be

MEGHAN Markle said Archie wasn’t made a prince after “concerns and conversations” about “how dark” his skin would be when he was born. [adguru adid=”11129″] The Duchess of Sussex said there had been conversations with Prince Harry and a “family” member about their unborn son and what colour his skin would be – and “what that would mean or …

Tv

Gary Janetti to Voice Prince George in Animated HBO Max Series With Orlando Bloom as Prince Harry

The British royal family is coming to HBO Max! Well, sort of. The upcoming streaming service ordered an animated satire series about the royals titled The Prince by TV writer and executive producer Gary Janetti, who has become known for sharing hilarious and often catty memes about Prince George on his Instagram accountOpens in a new Window.. The Family Guy writer, 53, will …

Celiberity

MEG A NEW START Prince Harry arrives in Canada to start new life with Meghan Markle and baby Archie after hammering out Megxit

PRINCE Harry burst into a broad grin as he stepped onto his Canadian Love Island minutes before an emotional reunion with Meghan Markle. A clearly happy Harry, 35, landed at 9.47pm local time after dashing from talks finalising his Megxit split from the Royal family. c He stepped straight into a waiting silver Toyota 4×4 on …

Celiberity

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Make First Public Appearance Since November

Back to business! On Tuesday, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry visited Canada House in London, marking their first royal engagement of the new year. The royals have spent the past six weeks in Canada with their son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, 8 months, for some “private family time.” Their last royal outing took place in November, where the couple joined Prince William, Kate Middleton and the rest of …

Celiberity

Princess Beatrice’s Fiancé, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, Is Spending Christmas with the Royals

The queen has broken royal protocol again, much like she did for Meghan Markle. According to a new report, Princess Beatrice’s fiancé will be joining the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham this year. While the queen didn’t previously allow unmarried partners to join the family for the festive season, the monarch first broke the …